EMIC Corp. is committed to the highest level of Emergency Preparedness to minimize potential adverse effects and safeguard the public should an emergency arise.
We provide a wide range of Emergency Preparedness services to our clients within the Oil & Gas Industry for Western Canada and the USA. This includes:
- Assess emergency ,management programs, plans and procedures to ensure best practices and meeting all regulatory compliances; provide on-going plan and program evaluations; conduct Gap Analysis of Emergency Response Plans
- Development & Maintenance of Emergency Response Plans and Procedures. This includes preparing, updating, template designing, compliance verification, printing and distribution
- Support to prepare, respond and recover from an emergency or major incident.
- ICS 100 & 200 Training
- After-Action Analysis
- Assess Emergency Operation Centers (EOC) to ensure operational capabilities and general state of readiness and provide direction for recommended improvements.
- Design, facilitate, and evaluate emergency response exercises in order to develop and improve readiness and competence. Types of exercises are:
- Orientation (seminar or workshop)
- Field Exercises
- Resident / Landowner / Stakeholder consultation and notifications program
- Design of Custom Stakeholder Information Packages / Materials
- Rover Services
- Reception Centre Coordinator Services
- Design Client Specific Geodatabase
- Maintenance of Stakeholder Geodatabase.
- GIS Mapping /Plotting